The Aerial A-Frame is perfect for aerial fitness, yoga, aerial hoop, and low silks. The A-frame can be used from 2450mm (8ft) up to 3480mm (11.42ft) with different multiple heights being selected in-between. When the A-Frame is at its lowest height, it will require a floor area of 4.4 square meters and when fully extended will require an area of 8.9 square meters.
The A-Frame can be moved around and can be used for multiple discipline set-ups including: hoop, low silks, and hammocks (pictured, not included).
THE A-FRAME SET CONTAINS:
- 7 pieces
- 4 telescopic legs with feet attached
- 1.4m (55in) top bar
- Pins (holding pins, all same size)
- Carry bags
- 1 for frame tubes
- 1 for accessories
- Weight bags (sand not included)
A-FRAME KEY FEATURES:
- Adjustable/Multiple Heights using the telescopic legs – allowing you to use indoors or outdoor
- Quick Assembly – all pieces can be stored safely in multi-piece bag
- Multi-discipline – swap between silks, trapeze (static) hammock and hoop!
- Portability – Light-weight frame allows the user to take it anywhere with them!